How to get rid of warts at home is not a new question and worries many. Such skin diseases have been known for a long time. At one time, the appearance was attributed to various, sometimes completely fantastic factors. Today, everything is much simpler, and scientists have discovered the reason for their occurrence and learned how to deal with such manifestations of drugs.
But still, in most cases, people with similar problems prefer to reduce papillomas with folk remedies. How to remove a wart at home without getting hurt? Pretty simple, actually. The main thing is to adhere to all the rules for the use of folk remedies.
Treatment of warts with garlic
Garlic is considered to be one of the most effective means of reducing unaesthetic growths.
Garlic wart treatment is becoming increasingly popular. Wart removal with folk remedies is the safest for any age. Today, scientists have proven the effect of this vegetable. The fact is that it contains sulfur compounds that are capable of destroying various viruses. And since warts appear in most cases due to papilloma virus infection, the use of this plant in the fight against them is very effective. On average, the use of this product will help remove the formation in two weeks.
Before you start treating warts, it is worth finding out which method is the most effective and fastest.
Ways to use garlic for warts:
- Mature cloves must be crushed to a mushy kind. One tablespoon of this raw material should be mixed with twenty grams of melted, unsalted pork fat (fat) and 70 grams of vinegar. This mixture should be applied to the problem area, wrapped in a bandage. Such a wrap is made at night. In the morning, remove and rinse (if you do not like the smell of garlic). The procedure must be repeated every day until the papillomas completely disappear.
- You will need to take three cloves of middle-aged garlic, put it in a glass jar and pour over 700 grams of apple cider vinegar. This mixture should be placed in a dark place for 21 days (shake daily). After that, a piece of napkin or other thick cloth should be moistened with the prepared vinegar and applied to the nipple overnight. This should be done every day until it completely disappears.
- Take a slice of garlic, put it in a glass or cup and pour over the table vinegar so that the liquid completely covers it. Cover with something on top and leave for two hours. Then the garlic is taken out and tied to the sore spot. Everything is done at night.
- The easiest way to treat warts with garlic is to simply rub the area where the lesions have accumulated with a cut clove. You can also just apply a small piece of vegetable on the papilla at night.
- Often garlic is used in combination with banana to remove pathologies. This is a more modern method. Its advantage is, above all, the pronounced smell of garlic. You will need to chop a head of garlic and squeeze the juice out of it. This liquid should be applied to the nipples, put a piece of ripe banana peel on top (with the inside) and fixed (it is best to keep it with a medical band-aid). Change the compression daily.
- In ancient times, garlic cakes were made to treat papillomas. To do this, ripe garlic cloves are crushed into a pulpy state and mixed with rye flour in a ratio of 1: 1. Such a pancake is applied to the problem area and tightly tied for eight hours.
- If a wart appears on the sole, such a remedy will help: in the evening, before going to bed, the foot must be well steamed in hot water, then the papilloma can be rubbed with garlic juice and a patch applied to this place.
Treating such formations with garlic is effective, but before performing the above procedures, you need to make sure that there is no allergy to this product.
You can also remove warts and onions.
Vinegar wart removal
Table vinegar and apple cider vinegar are also suitable for this procedure. You can treat it at any time, but it is most effective in the evening.
You will need to wash the affected area well, preferably with soap. This will degrease the skin, which ensures that the vinegar works more efficiently. After that you have to wait for the place of formation to dry completely and you can put a compress.
To do this, a piece of cotton wool or thick cloth must be moistened in acetic acid and put on the superstructure. The tip should be secured with a bandage or medical band-aid. You have to leave it in this form for ten hours. The procedure must be performed daily and it is necessary to degrease the skin with soap every time. If you feel a strong burning sensation during the treatment, you can dilute the vinegar a little with water. In a few days the formation should decrease.
There is another way to use vinegar against papillomas. It is much simpler and consists of simply moistening the affected area with acetic acid. Although easier to apply, the effect lasts much longer.
Since vinegar is an acid, it is worth preventing burns on the healthy part of the skin around the formation. To do this, the lid near the nipple must be lubricated with cosmetic cream or ordinary Vaseline.
Nipple removal with a thread
The application of this method is known in traditional medicine, but traditional science does not recommend its use.
Doctors say that this method can cause papilloma infection or inflammatory processes, which will result in the fact that the growth transforms into a malignant formation.
Its essence lies in blocking the flow of blood to the clusters.
To remove the wart with a thread, you need to take a very thin material (preferably silk), make a small loop and put it on the papilla. The superstructure is pulled back slightly, and the thread is tightened tighter. As a result of the fact that education is deprived of nutrition, after a while it will dry up and disappear.
- Humans have also used more frugal methods based on the belief in the great power of nature. For example, they took a thread and tied a knot over the nipple. Then they cut a tuber of potatoes, put that tied thread and buried it all together in the ground. It was believed that the papilloma would disappear as soon as the potatoes rotted. The thread is a little painful, but the result is great.
- They also took to the streets with red thread, when the new moon shone brightly. Under this lamp, it was necessary to tie as many knots as needed to reduce the growths, and ask the new moon to take the nipples with it. After that, the thread was buried in the ground. It was believed that the disease would pass as soon as the thread disappeared.
Iodine and castor oil
There is another effective way to get rid of warts - with the help of medical iodine. Many people have a question about how to remove a wart at home this way. No special skills are required here. You need a cotton swab to apply the medicine.
It is necessary to lubricate the formations with iodine from one to five times a day. Iodine is absorbed into the skin quickly enough, so if you treat it less, there will be no results. You need to treat the warts for at least a week. If the warts do not disappear after that time, the procedure should be continued. As a result, the papilloma should dry out and change color. It is not worth removing it by force, it will eventually disappear on its own.
Iodine is in some cases used as an adjunct in the removal of warts by other drugs. Antibacterial properties are great for accelerating wound healing after removing growths.
But for treatment with this drug, there are some contraindications:
- Iodine is not recommended for cauterizing education for young children. Children's skin is very sensitive, so redness may appear on the area coated with this liquid.
- You should not use the drug if there is intolerance.
- If the nipple is even slightly damaged, iodine should be used with great caution.
- Also, you do not have to use iodine during pregnancy.
- In addition, they cannot be smeared with formations if there is diathesis or acne.
Iodine wart treatment is a very old method. They started using it almost as soon as this drug appeared. They can reduce papillomas on their own. The effect of this substance is, above all, in its disinfecting abilities. That is, iodine directly destroys the papilloma virus and at the same time contributes to the healing of injuries.
In folk medicine, castor oil is also used for warts. It affects all types of growths. It should be abundantly lubricated with oil three times a day. The result of the treatment will be visible after three days.
If you apply it in the initial stage of their appearance, you will get rid of it the second day.
It is worth focusing not on the number of days when the medicine is used, but on whether the dried wart has disappeared. A small pink dot should stay in place. It will take on skin color over time.
Castor oil can be used as a preventative against warts. To protect yourself from their appearance, you must use a medicine based on castor oil.
The oil must be diluted with water to obtain a 10% solution. The obtained liquid should be used to lubricate the places where the nipples were located two or three times a week.
Warts are more uncomfortable than complex skin conditions. An unaesthetic manifestation on the body leads to thinking about their rapid destruction. Do not bother with questions about how to get rid of warts folk remedies. To do this, just read the above options and methods. They are easy to get rid of. Removing warts with folk remedies in the shortest possible time will allow you to forget about their existence. A quick home treatment for warts is to reduce them with all the above methods.