Papillomas are benign neoplasms that can occur as a result of a blood vessel malfunction. These formations can appear on any part of the body.
Papillomas on the body can occur for several reasons. The most common are presented below.
So, the reasons for the appearance of papillomas on the body:
- The reason for the appearance of papillomas may be related to the large growth of blood vessels, this is the main answer to the question "why do papillomas appear on the body. "
- Papillomas can occur due to various skin injuries. These can be various microtraumas, scratches, wounds, traces.
- Improper diet is what causes papillomas on the body. The fact is that with a poor diet all toxins accumulate in the digestive tract and liver, from where everything is transmitted through the blood and displayed on the skin.
- The appearance of papillomas can be associated with vitamin deficiency. Special attention should be paid to ascorbic acid and potassium.
- They can occur due to various disorders of lipid metabolism.
- Prolonged sun exposure is the answer to the question “why do papillomas appear on the body? ” This also applies to frequent visits to the solarium.
- This problem often occurs due to hormonal disorders.
- And most importantly, don’t overlook the fact that papillomas can be inherited.
For these reasons, papillomas can appear on the body. You must choose a treatment based on the above reasons.
If papillomas appear on the body, treatment with modern technologies and alternative methods of treatment in combination can help to solve this problem forever.
How to get rid of papillomas on the body is described below.
The essence of this procedure is the influence of cold temperatures on the neoplasm. Papillomas are treated with liquid nitrogen. This substance is unique for use in this area. When a papilloma is exposed to too low temperatures, its cells cannot withstand such a sudden drop after its surroundings are known and begin to die. However, this procedure also has contraindications.
- high chances of tumor degeneration from benign to malignant,
- the presence of inflammatory processes in the body,
- presence of acute infectious diseases,
- diabetes mellitus,
- personal intolerance to liquid nitrogen for humans.
Cryodestruction of papillomas has a number of advantages. Most importantly, this procedure can be used not only by adults but also by children. Also, the pluses include the fact that anesthesia is not given during the procedure. This is perhaps the only way out for people with individual intolerance to painkillers.
But in addition to its positive qualities, the procedure also has its negative sides. These include:
- when used on parts of the body with hair, the hair follicle is damaged, resulting in a bald spot,
- this procedure is not used for large papilloma areas because it will be ineffective,
- the site of “former” papillomas will be noticeable due to the presence of pigmentation at this site.
Laser papilloma removal on the human body is a fairly common technique.
This procedure is completely safe if done in good conditions, in a normal clinic.
In most cases, the success of the procedure does not depend on the equipment used for the procedure, but on the professional qualities of the doctor.
The specialist must set the desired length of air to affect only the papilloma and not injure the rest of the skin. The essence of the procedure is that the action of high temperature kills the "bad" papilloma cells.
This procedure also has negative consequences. These include:
- if the papilloma is large, the scars will still remain after it,
- Poor wound care can lead to re-inflammation,
- Wounds at the site of the papilloma may initially injure.
The side effects of this procedure are mainly related to the use of local anesthesia. Dizziness, drowsiness, and fatigue may be present after papilloma removal.
This procedure must not be performed:
- pregnant women,
- cancer patients,
- people under 18 and over 50.
Surgical removal of papilloma
This method consists of removing the papilloma on the operating table. When papillomas are surgically removed, local anesthesia is used. The main disadvantage of this procedure is that it leaves scars. In this regard, this method is almost never used for papillomas on the face and exposed parts of the body. But there are positive aspects to surgical removal of papillomas.
First, high-quality performance of this procedure excludes all recurrences of the disease, which cannot be said about other methods of papilloma removal.
Second, surgical removal of papillomas is performed at the lowest cost of such procedures.
Third, the efficiency of the procedure. With the surgical method, large moles can be removed once and for all.
This procedure will show you how to get rid of papillomas using electricity. Thus, the tissues are electrocuted and covered with dry bark. After some time, this crust leaves the skin, and the papilloma also disappears.
Only one session is enough to remove papillomas by electrocoagulation.
If we talk about how to treat papillomas on the body, then you can use not only new medical technologies, but also traditional methods of treatment.
Many people use plain potatoes to fight papillomas. To prepare the product you need:
- Peel and peel the potatoes.
- Squeeze the potato juice out of the mixture.
Take this juice in a glass 2 times a day, before meals. The course of treatment lasts about 2 months. However, this method also has contraindications. These include:
- diabetes mellitus,
- decreased acidity of gastric juice.
The fresh plant should be chopped into small pieces, squeezed from the juice and evaporated to a thick mixture. The resulting ointment should be lubricated daily with papillomas (3 times a day).
The general course of celandine treatment lasts about 2 weeks. This plant has a positive effect on papillomas due to its cauterizing properties.
If papillomas have appeared on the body relatively recently and are not very large, then you can use this tool. To prepare the tincture you need dandelion with bright yellow heads.
- You should take dandelion heads.
- Fill them with real triple cologne.
- Let this mixture cook (with the lid closed) for about 2 weeks.
- Pour the mixture from the jar into another bowl.
- Store the tincture in a dark place, at room temperature.
The resulting product should be applied to papillomas 5 times a day. The course of treatment is determined strictly individually, depending on the size of the papilloma.
To prevent papillomas, you need to follow some rules. These include:
- you need to drink enough water,
- monitor the condition of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and pancreas,
- increase your intake of fruits and vegetables,
- reduce your dairy intake,
- Add avocados to your diet,
- Get enough vitamin C
- Avoid too frequent and prolonged sun exposure.